The Dean of Students Office Student Support Coordinators and Case Managers work closely with students who experience personal challenges. They work with students to:
- Listen and gain understanding of students’ experiences.
- Identify and connect to resources at UWM and in the greater community.
- Explore options and policies that might be helpful.
- Break down large issues into more manageable steps.
- Develop a plan on how to move forward.
- Help students contact instructors, advisors, and others as needed.
- Help students return to campus after taking a break.
The Student Support Coordinators and Case Managers seek to empower students as they work together. Our goal is to help the student navigate the personal challenge so that the student can achieve their academic goals.
To connect with a Student Support Coordinator or Case Manager, complete a Student Support Request/Referral Form.