This page is intended to provide the UWM campus with commonly used Risk Management forms. From this page, forms can be downloaded in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format printed on your local printer, completed and forwarded to the Risk Management Office, Room 270, Engelmann Hall. (Fax number: (414) 229-6729)

The following forms are available for immediate downloading:

Agent Liability Coverage Letter (Sample)
(Requests that University professional liability coverage be extended to a named individual, performing specific services on behalf of the University)
Art Loan Agreement (not owned by UWM)
(Contract which sets the terms and limitations of insurance coverage for art work loaned to the University from another entity.)
Art Loss Report
(Claim documentation specifically for loss of art works)
Camps and Clinics Accident Claim Form
(Completed by the parent or guardian of a camp or clinic participant in case of accident or injury.)
Property Claims Checklist
(NOTE: If you have had a claim, please print this form. The Property Claims Checklist provides detailed steps to assist with your insurance claim submission.)
Combined Camps and Clinics Form: Consent for Medication Administration and Medical Treatment / Health History
(Required for all camp/clinic participants under the age of 18 years; used for day camps and overnight camps.)
Driver Authorization Form - Online
(Required for anyone who will be driving a vehicle on University business.)
Enterprise Fleet Management SystemN/AN/A
Waiver Template
(Acknowledgement of risks associated with participating in proscribed activities.)
General Incident Report
(Documents and describes any type of personal injury or property damage incurred by non-employees.)
Property Loss Report
(Claim documentation for a property loss.)
Removal of Property and Extended Coverage Request
(Use to document the short term removal of University-owned property.)
Special Events Insurance
(A form designed for Student Organizations and groups using university property for special events.)
Union Art Gallery Exhibit/Art Loan Agreement
(Contract which sets the terms and limitations of insurance coverage for art work loaned to the University Union Art Gallery.)
Van Driver Training ApplicationN/APDFN/A
Vehicle Accident/Incident Report
(Form to be completed, signed and submitted to your supervisor within 24 hours of any accident involving a state-owned vehicle.)
Equipment Loan Form
(Agreement form for loaning UWM equipment to authorized agents or agencies)
Volunteer Letter Sample
(Sample letter clarifying the relationship between volunteer and campus department, and roles and responsibilities.)