CHEM 691/692

In order to enroll in Undergraduate Research (CHEM 691 or 692), students must complete this application and submit a copy of their unofficial transcript (free from the Registrar’s Office) to the Undergraduate Advisor – Dr. Christine Carlson. *You must contact the faculty member prior to indicating an interest in working with them*

Please click here for application form.