Declare Your Minor

Declaration Process

  • Students must be enrolled in or have completed Chem 104 in order to declare a minor in Chemistry. To declare a minor in Chemistry please complete and submit theDeclaration of Minor Form »
  • After submitting your request to declare a major, you must request an appointment via email with one of our Undergraduate Advisors.

    Gloria Freschl
    Office: CHM 145
    (414) 229-3759
    freschl@uwm.eduChristine Carlson
    Office: CHM 143
    (414) 229-4411

  • At that appointment, the advisor will be able to answer your preliminary questions about the minor.
  • You, in turn, will be asked about your background, your current interests, and your long-range plans, so that you may be assigned a departmental faculty advisor qualified to help you create a fulfilling program appropriate to your interests and goals.