Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduate Advisor

For further information regarding degree requirements see one of our Undergraduate Advisors, Gloria Freschl or Christine Carlson. Please bring a copy of your transcript when meeting with the advisor to declare a major. Unofficial UWM transcripts may be obtained free of charge from the Department of Enrollment Services in Mellencamp Hall, Room 274 or via PAWS.

Gloria Freschl
Office: CHM 145
(414) 229-3759

Christine Carlson
Office: CHM 109
(414) 229-4411



Declaring a Major in Chemistry

In order to declare a major in Chemistry you need:

  • Completion of Chem 102
  • Completion or concurrent registration in Chem 104
  • A GPA of 2.5 or better in all Chemistry courses attempted