Declare Your Major

Declaration Process

  • The first step to declare a major in Chemistry or Biochemistry is to fill out and submit the Declaration of Major Form » Please note that when filling out the Declaration of Major form, you will need to select your major (Chemistry or Biochemistry) and the option within your major to fully specify your chosen program of study.
  • After submitting your request to declare a major, you will receive an email from one of our Undergraduate Advisors requesting an unofficial transcript.
  • Gloria Freschl
    Office: CHM 145
    (414) 229-3759
  • Christine Carlson
    Office: CHM 109
    (414) 229-4411
  • At that appointment, the advisor will be able to answer your preliminary questions about the major.
  • You, in turn, will be asked about your background, your current interests, and your long-range plans, so that you may be assigned a departmental faculty advisor qualified to help you create a fulfilling program appropriate to your interests and goals.