Sandra Hoskins, ISP, ITCP, PMP, CSM
As a speaker, mentor, educator, consultant, author and project manager, Sandra Hoskins is committed to working with people who want to create excellence in their life, whether at work, home, play or in their community. Sandra’s passions are project management and education. Her participation in these professions has taught her the importance of work-life balance.
A career spanning the military, business, public sector and education has provided Sandra with a unique perspective on the value of project management and the practical application of knowledge, skills and experience.
She believes the principles of leadership, education and project management are the difference makers and the deal breakers. It is how we grow people and organizations and, more importantly, it is how we influence lives. Project management cannot be an idea we simply talk about; project management is the action we must live.
Her personal motto is, “project management is a life skill.” When you think about it, project management is an approach to problem-solving, no more and no less.
- Project Management Foundations
- PMP® Boot Camp: Intensive Test Prep Plus Study Strategies and Tools
- MS Project Master Class: Working With Calendars
- MS Project Master Class: Work Breakdown Structures and Estimating
- MS Project Master Class: Updating and Reconciling the Schedule
- MS Project Master Class: Setting Up the Resources
- MS Project Master Class: Scheduling Techniques – Part 1
- MS Project Master Class: Introduction to MS Project
- MS Project Master Class: Scheduling Techniques – Part 2
- MS Project Master Class Series