Rodney (Buck) Hillestad, BS
Rodney (Buck) Hillestad is the founder and president of Hillestad Learning Technologies, a training and development company that specializes in designing and delivering training on leadership, managerial and team skills.
Hillestad regularly delivers classes for the University of Wisconsin extensions and is an ad hoc instructor for the UWM School of Continuing Education in Milwaukee. Additionally, he is a certified facilitator in various training programs, e.g., Achieve Global/Zenger Miller, Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation, Investment in Excellence, Quality of Work Life, QCI International, and Value Added Selling.
Before founding Hillestad Learning Technologies in 1998, Hillestad accumulated over 20 years of managerial and training experience with a major construction equipment manufacturer in multiple areas including sales and marketing, manufacturing and information systems.
He has designed and delivered training to hundreds of training professionals, supervisors and managers and scores of high-performance teams in a variety of industries.
- Train the Trainer Unit II: Presentation and Delivery of Training Programs
- Train the Trainer Unit I: Design and Development of Training Programs
- New Manager/Supervisor Certificate
- Leading and Managing Human Service Professionals
- Games, Icebreakers, and Energizers
- Designing Instructor and Learner Manuals