Train the Trainer Certificate
Learners thrive on engaging and thoughtful training environments, and trainers can reach more participants by utilizing dynamic styles of teaching throughout their curriculum. The Train the Trainer Certificate strengthens your skills as a trainer and optimizes the development and delivery of your programs. Using the industry model ADDIE (Assess, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) as a framework, our two-course program provides a comprehensive foundation in professional training. In this program, work with our experienced instructors to create consistent, efficient and effective training programs suited to your needs.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Training and development managers; managers and supervisors; new or experienced trainers; HR professionals; consultants; and anyone who wants to design a customized training program from the ground up.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define and apply the industry-standard ADDIE methodology
- Evaluate different training strategies and learning environments
- Analyze corporate culture and align it to your training objectives
- Apply innovative methods in your training designs to accelerate the learning process
- Use a needs assessment to identify the most effective training approaches
- Critique your own delivery and presentation skills using pointed group feedback
Starla Thompson – Train the Trainer Certificate | UWM School of Continuing Education
Earn the certificate by completing 2 courses within 2 years.
Mon-Wed, Mar 16-18, 2020
Wed-Fri, Nov 13-15
Mon-Wed, May 18-20, 2020