Train the Trainer Certificate
Engage participants and energize your training program by creating a dynamic learning environment. Effectively manage what happens before, during and after training – while firming up your skills as a trainer and optimizing the development and delivery of your programs.
Comprised of two courses, the Train the Trainer Certificate provides a comprehensive foundation in professional training using the ADDIE (Assess, Design, Development, Implement, Evaluate) model as a framework. The ADDIE model is widely accepted as an industry standard and best practice in instructional design and encourages consistent, efficient and effective training programs.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Training and development managers; managers and supervisors; new or experienced trainers; HR professionals; consultants; and anyone who wants to design a customized training program from the ground up.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Analyze corporate culture to align with training outcomes
- Identify the most effective approach to your training design
- Understand the fundamentals of adult learning methodologies
- Discover innovative ways to design training that accelerates the learning process
- Learn methods for conducting a needs assessment
- Develop a training evaluation strategy and expertly prepare the learning environment
- Optimize lecture and group discussion and handle challenging situations and learners
Starla Thompson – Train the Trainer Certificate | UWM School of Continuing Education
Earn the certificate by completing 2 courses within 2 years.
Wed-Fri, Sept 25-27
Mon-Wed, Mar 16-18, 2020
Wed-Fri, Nov 13-15
Mon-Wed, May 18-20, 2020