Train the Trainer Certificate
Learners thrive on engaging and thoughtful training environments, and trainers can reach more participants by utilizing dynamic styles of teaching throughout their curriculum. The Train the Trainer Certificate strengthens your skills as a trainer and optimizes the development and delivery of your programs. Using the industry model ADDIE (Assess, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) as a framework, our two-course program provides a comprehensive foundation in professional training. In this program, work with our experienced instructors to create consistent, efficient and effective training programs suited to your needs.
- Define and apply the industry-standard ADDIE methodology
- Evaluate different training strategies and learning environments
- Analyze corporate culture and align it to your training objectives
- Apply innovative methods in your training designs to accelerate the learning process
- Use a needs assessment to identify the most effective training approaches
- Critique your own delivery and presentation skills using pointed group feedback
To get started, enroll in either unit of Train the Trainer (units can be taken in either order). Earn the certificate by completing 2 courses within two years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Train the Trainer Unit I: Design and Development of Training Programs|
10/4-10/25 Live Online
|Train the Trainer Unit II: Presentation and Delivery of Training Programs|
11/1-11/22 Live Online
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.