Electrical Engineering Certificate
Electricity flows through every organization, and because it affects all communities, electrical engineers must maintain diverse skill sets to keep power grids and business lines open for use. The Electrical Engineering Certificate concentrates on learning the fundamental skills needed to understand projects from the early stages of design to the final stages of implementation. Ranging from transmission line and substation design to power system operation and electrical equipment aging, we offer a broad selection of electrical engineering courses. Work with our experienced instructors, who are engineers themselves, to learn new skills and solve problems you’re currently facing.
- Analyze key electrical parameters and fundamental operations of power systems
- Define industry practices, technical requirements, configuration philosophies, information resources and work procedures
- Use case studies to better predict interruptions, outages and blackouts within power networks
- Apply cost-saving strategies to your electrical engineering projects
- Examine case studies to strengthen the fundamentals of your electrical engineering processes
- Identify the operating principles, controls and protections of various electrical systems
To get started, enroll in one of our three-day sessions below. Earn the certificate in as little as 18 months by completing nine or more days of courses.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Assessing the Condition of Aging Electrical Equipment||$1095|
|DC Systems – Emergency and Peak Shaving||$1095|
|Electrical Substation Design Fundamentals|
11/2-11/4 Live Online
|Integrating DoD Security Guidelines in Power System Designs|
11/9-11/10 Live Online
|Next Generation Power Systems||$1095|
|Next Generation Protective Relay Systems|
5/2-5/4/2022 Live Online
|Predictive Renewable Energy Inverters||$995|
|Solar Flares and Wide Area Blackouts||$995|
|Substation Drawings and Applications - Schemes||TBA|
|Transmission and Distribution Systems|
4/5-4/7/2022 Live Online
|Transmission Line Design||$1295|
|Understanding Power Line and Wildfire Risks||$1490|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Elizabeth Weber, Program Support
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.