Electrical Engineering Certificate
Electricity flows through every organization, and because it affects all communities, electrical engineers must maintain diverse skill sets to keep power grids and business lines open for use. The Electrical Engineering Certificate concentrates on learning the fundamental skills needed to understand projects from the early stages of design to the final stages of implementation. Ranging from transmission line and substation design to power system operation and electrical equipment aging, we offer a broad selection of electrical engineering courses. Work with our experienced instructors, who are engineers themselves, to learn new skills and solve problems you’re currently facing.
- Analyze key electrical parameters and fundamental operations of power systems
- Define industry practices, technical requirements, configuration philosophies, information resources and work procedures
- Use case studies to better predict interruptions, outages and blackouts within power networks
- Apply cost-saving strategies to your electrical engineering projects
- Examine case studies to strengthen the fundamentals of your electrical engineering processes
- Identify the operating principles, controls and protections of various electrical systems
To get started, enroll in one of our three-day sessions below. Earn the certificate in as little as 18 months by completing nine or more days of courses.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|4Ge Electric Power Systems||$1195|
|Aging and Service Life Considerations|
5/4-5/5/2023 In-person With Livestream
|Batteries, DC Systems - Traditional Loads and New Expectations|
7/10-7/11/2023 Live Online
|Electrical Substation Design Fundamentals|
6/13-6/15/2023 In-person With Livestream
|Integrating DoD Security Guidelines in Power System Designs||$1190|
|Modern Electric Utility Rates||$600|
|Next Generation Protective Relay Systems|
5/15-5/17/2023 In-person With Livestream
|Power Generation – On-Site Power Systems||$1095|
|Substation Drawings and Applications - Physical|
6/8-6/9/2023 Live Online
|Substation Drawings and Applications - Schemes|
4/20-4/21/2023 In-person With Livestream
|Substation Physical Security||$1195|
|Transmission and Distribution Systems|
5/1-5/3/2023 In-person With Livestream
|Transmission Line Design||$1295|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Aaliyah Schoclet, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.