Elastomer Technology Certificate
The importance of elastomers cannot be understated as they’re critical in the development of seals, adhesives and molded flexible parts. The Elastomer Technology Certificate focuses on learning about recent technologies, advancements in the field, and strategies to improve your elastomer designs. It benefits anyone designing, manufacturing or working with synthetic rubbers. Through our program, obtain firsthand knowledge from current industry professionals to address challenges you face within your organization.
- Analyze methodologies of process variation and control
- Assess elastomer material selection, dispensing methods and the molding process
- Integrate knowledge of elastomer processing equipment, including pumping, shaping, curing and monitoring
- Describe different types of manufacturing limitations within the injection molding process
- Evaluate the principles and techniques of designing molds and molded part design
- Apply problem-solving techniques and strategies to address situations you currently face
To get started, enroll in one of our core courses. Earn the certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Molding of Rubber and Design of Rubber Molds|
11/1-11/3 In-person With Livestream
|RPA Testing of Rubber Processability and Dynamic Properties||$1190|
|Understanding Dynamic Properties of Rubber and Rubber Products||$1190|
|Understanding Raw Materials: The Building Blocks of Rubber Compounding|
10/30 Live Online
|Advanced Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing||$1390|
|Bushing Design for Automotive and Commercial Applications|
11/14-11/15 Live Online
|Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing||$1390|
|The Essentials of Silicone Elastomers||$1190|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Aaliyah Schoclet, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.