Elastomer Technology Certificate
The importance of elastomers cannot be understated as they’re critical in the development of seals, adhesives and molded flexible parts. The Elastomer Technology Certificate focuses on learning about recent technologies, advancements in the field, and strategies to improve your elastomer designs. It benefits anyone designing, manufacturing or working with synthetic rubbers. Through our program, obtain firsthand knowledge from current industry professionals to address challenges you face within your organization.
- Analyze methodologies of process variation and control
- Assess elastomer material selection, dispensing methods and the molding process
- Integrate knowledge of elastomer processing equipment, including pumping, shaping, curing and monitoring
- Describe different types of manufacturing limitations within the injection molding process
- Evaluate the principles and techniques of designing molds and molded part design
- Apply problem-solving techniques and strategies to address situations you currently face
To get started, enroll in one of our three-day sessions below. Earn the certificate in as little as 18 months by completing nine or more days of courses.
Online course formats include live, course-paced, combined or on-demand. Blended courses offer both face-to-face and online components. View the session information on course pages for details.
|Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing|
3/8-3/10/2021 Live Online
|Molding of Rubber and Design of Rubber Molds||$1390|
|RPA Testing of Rubber Processability and Dynamic Properties|
2/2-2/3/2021 Live Online
|Rubber Compounding and Mixing for Performance||$1390|
|Rubber Extrusion Technology|
5/11-5/13/2021 Live Online
|Silicone Elastomers Technology and Fabrication||$1790|
|The Essentials of Silicone Elastomers|
|Understanding Raw Materials: The Building Blocks of Rubber Compounding||$990|