AODA Clinical Supervision Certificate
The field of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) clinical supervision is growing rapidly. The AODA Clinical Supervision Certificate is a five-day, 30-hour program that helps you explore practical applications, best practices and techniques, and ethical considerations. It provides you with the necessary requirements for licensure as a clinical supervisor of substance abuse counselors.
- Identify the principles and role of clinical supervision
- Explain the importance of an Individual Development Plan for your supervisees
- Outline legal issues clinical supervisors face
- Differentiate the impact of various intervention strategies
- Implement clinical supervision within the agency
Enroll in the entire five-day program or select individual courses that fit your specific needs and schedule.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Assessing and Evaluating My Supervisee|
8/16 Live Online
|Clinical Supervision and Organizational Methods|
10/18 Live Online
|Developmental Stages: Supervisee/Supervisor|
9/20 Live Online
|Professional Responsibility/Ethics and Boundaries in Clinical Supervision|
11/15 Live Online
|Techniques and Methods of Clinical Supervision|
12/13 Live Online
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.