- PhD, SUNY-Binghamton, 1994
- MS, Moscow State University, 1986
Selected Service and Projects
- Member of Organizing Committes for the 42nd Annual Spring Topology and Dynamics Conference and Geometric Topology: A conference in honor of Steve Ferry at the University of Chicago, March 22-24, 2009
- Weighted $L\sp 2$-cohomology of Coxeter groups. Geometric Topology 11 (2007), 47--138, with Michael W. Davis, Jan Dymara, and Tadeusz Januszkiewicz.
- Cohomology of Coxeter groups with group ring coefficients. II. Algebraic & Geometric Topology6 (2006), 1289--1318 with Michael W. Davis, Jan Dymara, and Tadeusz Januszkiewicz
- Weighted $L\sp 2$-cohomology of Coxeter groups based on barycentric subdivisons.Geometric Topology 8 (2004), 1032--1042
More information about courses and research
Boris Okun on MathSciNet.