Web: Personal Website
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, February 1999.
- BA, Physics, Yale University, New Haven, CT, May 1992.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, CIRA, Colorado State University, 1999-2000
- Simulation of clouds and microphysics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Parameter estimation
Selected Service and Projects
- Lead Principal Investigator of a Climate Process Team grant from National Science Foundation, with 6 institutions and more than 10 personnel, 2010--2015.
- Visiting Fellowship at the Developmental Testbed Center at NCAR in Boulder, CO, 2010--2011.
- Over 40 articles published in the peer-reviewed literature, most of them on simulations and observations of clouds and precipitation, with a focus on boundary-layer and mid-level clouds.