Mathematical Sciences - General
Web: Personal Website
- PhD, Cornell, 1983
- MA, Cornell, 1980
- BA magna cum laude, Cornell University, 1977
Selected Service and Projects
- Senior Scientist on Milwauke Mathematics Partnership grant.
- Co-director of Actuarial Sciences program.
- Developed curriculum of Math 094 and combined Math 095/105
- On Parrondo’s paradox: How to construct unfair games by composing fair games. ANZIAM Journal(2006) 47, 495–511, with D. Abbott and M. M. Klosek
- On the number of Records in a IID Discrete Sequence. J. of Theoretical Probability(2005) 18, No. 1, pp 99–108.
- A Painless Approach to Least Squares. The College Mathematics Journal (2005) 36 (1), 65–67.