Web: Personal Website
- PhD, Purdue University, 1977
- MS, Purdue University, 1976
- MStat, Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, India, 1967-69
- BS, with honors, R.K.M. College, India, 1964-67
Selected Service and Projects
- University Internal Statistical Consultant, 2008-09
- Large Sample Properties of ML Estimator of the Parameters of Multivariate O-U Random Fields,Communications in Statistics, (2008), With S. Lehrke.
- Synoptic control of mesoscale precipitating systems in the Pacific Northwest, Monthly Weather Review, 136 (2008), 3465–3476, with P. Roebber and K. Swanson.
- Maximum Likelihood estimation of False Discovery rate under independence. Far East J. Theor. Stat. 24 (2008) 95–107, with A. Shomberg.
Kahl, Jonathan D., Saunders, Rolando O., and Ghorai, Jugal K. Improved estimation of PM2.5 using Lagrangian satellite-measured aerosol optical depth. 91. 2014: 146-153.