- PhD Mathematics, University of Buenos Aires, 1999
- MS Mathematics, University of Buenos Aires, 1995
- Postdoc, Department of Biostatistics, University of Zürich, 2001-2004
- Research Fellow, Department of Mathematics, University of Buenos Aires, 1996-1999
- Functional Data Analysis (i.e. statistical analysis of samples of functions)
- Robust Statistics (i.e. outlier-resistant estimation methods)
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Multivariate Analysis
Selected Service and Projects
- Robust functional estimation using the spatial median and spherical principal components.Biometrika 95 (2008), 587-600.
- Choosing principal components: a new graphical method based on Bayesian model selection.Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 37 (2008), 962-977, with P. Auer.
- Logistic discrimination with total variation regularization. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 37 (2008), 1825-1838, with R. Rühlicke.
Gervini, Daniel, and Baur, Tyler J. “Regression models for replicated marked point processes.” Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Gervini, Daniel. “Warped functional regression.” Biometrika 102. (2015): 1-14.
Gervini, Daniel. “Warped Functional Analysis of Variance.” Biometrics 70. (2014): 526-535.
Gervini, Daniel. “Analysis of Aneurisk65 data: warped logistic discrimination.” Electronic Journal of Statistics 8. (2014): 1930-1936.
Daniel Gervini on MathSciNet