Patricia Clason, RCC has 33 years of experience with trauma survivors, guiding their emotional healing through emotional intelligence (EQ) intensive programs. A professional speaker, trainer, consultant and coach, Patricia has led weekend retreats for military veterans, Healing Warrior Hearts, and Renewal for sexual abuse survivors since 1993. In addition, she has led over 500 EQ intensive weekends Taking It Lightly since 1983, as well as teaching EQ classes in universities and corporations. In 2007, Patricia developed the Trauma Recovery Facilitation Training in alternative modalities for trauma healing for retreat facilitators, counselors, body workers and others.
- Working With Trauma – Choosing Your Approach
- Understanding Reintegration: Balancing Civilian and Military Cultures
- Trauma-Informed Care – What Is It? Why Now? How to Be a TIC Provider
- Trauma First Aid: When and How to Safely Help
- Trauma Counseling II: Assessment, Interventions and Applications in Trauma Treatment
- Trauma Counseling I: Understanding Trauma and Providing Trauma-Informed Care
- Recognizing and Preventing Secondary Trauma
- Post-Traumatic Growth – How to Build Resiliency in Recovery
- Ethics and Values in the Nonprofit Sector
- Emotional Intelligence: Dealing With Difficult People, Including Yourself!