Dennis Miller has a BS and MS in electrical engineering with additional graduate work in computer science. He worked for 35 years for Johnson Controls, Inc. as an engineer and manager in building controls research, product development and software testing. Mr. Miller has prepared and taught classes on a variety of technical subjects for the Marquette University Engineering Outreach Program and the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education. Since the introduction of consumer virtual reality systems, he has acquired a number of these systems and used them in classes to introduce the concepts of virtual reality.
- Introduction to Virtual and Augmented Reality for Engineers
- Introduction to Mobile Robots
- Introduction to Digital Manufacturing
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Engineering and Architectural Application of Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Application of Machine Learning to Mechanical Equipment Diagnostics