Strategy for Data Collection and Analysis
As data has become the world’s most valuable resource, companies and organizations have increased their strategic use of data to drive meaningful outcomes and decisions. This course provides key concepts and frameworks to build a data strategy for your organization. Learn how and what data to collect from the start to get the answers you need in the end. This course is critical for any data analyst or leader who is charged with responsibly harnessing the potential of data and maximizing its value.
Who Should Attend
The course is for participants with a good understanding of data handling who want to learn best practices for setting up data strategy and analysis to obtain the most useful insights.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define data strategy and its purpose in business and organizations.
- Identify key concepts and frameworks of a data strategy.
- Apply data strategy to your organization or one you know.
- What is data strategy and why it is important
- Identification of strategic uses for data
- Three ways data delivers value
- Data collection – data elements that are required for meaningful insights
- Data analysis and insights
- Technology to support your data strategy
- Future-proofing your data strategy
Prior data-handling experience is required. No coding or specific data courses are required prior to taking this course.
Date: Tue-Wed, Apr 2-3, 2024
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 8:30am-Noon CT
Instructor: Anthony Virgilio
$425 by Mar 20, 2024
$450 after Mar 20, 2024
Enrollment Limit: 15
Program Number: 5020-15728
Note: Participants will receive instructions for logging into Canvas to access course materials and Zoom links within the first week prior to class.
Registration Deadline: Apr 2, 2024