A continuation of Russian III. Build upon your understanding of Russian culture and language as you develop your speaking, reading and writing skills.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Pronunciation and vocabulary review. Numbers and counting. Asking/
answering about age.
- Cardinal and Ordinal numbers. Telling time.
- At the store: asking and telling prices. Demonstrative pronoun “this” in
- Saying and reading dates: days, months and years.
- Days of the week.
- The verb “to be” in the past and future tenses.
- Saying your address.
- Family and occupations.
- Reviewing the course.
- Reading and translating.
Completion and comprehension of Russian III or equivalent content
This is a noncredit enrichment program. Progress and courses completed are marked by Continuing Education Units. CEUs are not transferable to college or university transcripts.
Dates and locations to be announced.