A continuation of Russian III. Build upon your understanding of Russian culture and language as you develop your speaking, reading and writing skills.
Ekaterina (Katia) Vargas is a native Russian speaker and is passionate about the Russian language and Russian culture. Her goal is to provide an easy to follow guidance and a fun learning experience while helping the students to accomplish their ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Pronunciation and vocabulary review. Numbers and counting. Asking/
answering about age.
- Cardinal and Ordinal numbers. Telling time.
- At the store: asking and telling prices. Demonstrative pronoun “this” in
- Saying and reading dates: days, months and years.
- Days of the week. The verb “to be” in the past and future tenses.
Saying your address.
- Family and occupations. Reviewing the course. Reading and translating.
Completion and comprehension of Russian III or equivalent content
This is a noncredit enrichment program. Progress and courses completed are marked by Continuing Education Units. CEUs are not transferable to college or university transcripts.
Date: 6 Tue, Mar 5-Apr 9, 2024
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 6-8:30pm CT
Instructor: Ekaterina Vargas
Osher members receive 10% discount. Contact the the Languages Department at 414-227-3118 or email@example.com.
Receive a 10% discount as a member of the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Organization.
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 16
Program Number: 7881-15693
Registration Deadline: Mar 4, 2024