A continuation from Russian II. Build upon your understanding of Russian culture and language as you further develop your speaking, reading and writing skills.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Pronunciation and vocabulary review. Adjectives: grammatical gender.
- Hard-, soft- and mixed-base adjectives. Opposite adjectives.
- Adjective questions words. Country/nationality adjectives.
- Adjectives in nominative, genitive and accusative cases. Colors.
- Plural form of adjectives.
- Plural form of nouns. Using plural form of adjectives and nouns
Completion and comprehension of Russian II or equivalent content
This is a noncredit enrichment program. Progress and courses completed are marked by Continuing Education Units. CEUs are not transferable to college or university transcripts.
Date: 6 Tue, Jan 16-Feb 20, 2024
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 6-8:30pm CT
Instructor: Ekaterina Vargas
$179 by Jan 2, 2024
$199 after Jan 2, 2024
|Early Registration Discount||Register by Tue, Jan 2, 2024 and receive $20 off.|
Osher members receive 10% discount. Contact the the Languages Department at 414-227-3118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive a 10% discount as a member of the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Organization.
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 16
Program Number: 7881-15692
Registration Deadline: Jan 15, 2024