Six Sigma Black Belt Training Certificate
A systematic approach is key to identifying and measuring inefficient, outdated and imprecise methods within any process. Six Sigma Black Belt certification develops short- and long-term strategies to optimize performance throughout your organization. In this program, you master the Six Sigma philosophy and equip yourself to lead and manage diverse teams over a wide range of professional benchmarks. A Six Sigma Black Belt increases your value in the workplace by giving you the statistical and analytical tools you need to reduce variation errors and generate significant cost savings within your organization.
- Define the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology
- Apply strategies and statistical techniques to eliminate mistakes, reduce processing times and decrease operating costs
- Formulate short- and long-term strategies to effectively manage diverse teams
- Evaluate advanced control charting methods, hypothesis testing and correlation analysis
- Identify and revise ineffective and inefficient work processes
- Outline the Six Sigma skills needed to lead your own projects
To get started, enroll in Module I – Define and Measure. Earn the certificate by completing 4 modules plus a capstone project.
Online course formats include live, course-paced, combined or on-demand. Blended courses offer both face-to-face and online components. View the session information on course pages for details.
|Six Sigma Black Belt Module I - Define and Measure|
Recommended first course
|Six Sigma Black Belt Module II - Measure and Analyze||$1295|
|Six Sigma Black Belt Module III - Analyze and Improve|
10/27-10/28 Live Online
|Six Sigma Black Belt Module IV - Improve and Control|
11/17-11/19 Live Online