Six Sigma Black Belt for Services and Transactions Certificate
Evaluating progress and tracking improvements are crucial to positively growing the short- and long-term benefits of an organization. The Six Sigma Black Belt for Services and Transactions Certificate focuses on nonmanufacturing operations within service and transaction environments (e.g., IT and health care). Through this extended program, you strengthen and master your ability to set and achieve goals by developing effective teams, measuring projects from start to finish and tracking your team’s improvement over time. As a Black Belt, you move beyond simple skill sets into a leadership role, allowing yourself to make decisions and manage projects on your own.
- Define the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology
- Compare and contrast statistical tools to determine correct application
- Explain your role as a project leader within your organization
- Identify and apply effective methods of tracking to improve your organization
- Evaluate team selection methods to improve group effectiveness and efficiency
- Use your skills to improve a real business process
To get started, enroll in Module I – Services and Transactions. Earn the certificate by completing 4 modules plus a capstone project.
|Six Sigma for Services and Transactions – Module I|
Recommended first course
|Six Sigma for Services and Transactions – Module II|
|Six Sigma for Services and Transactions – Module III|
|Six Sigma for Services and Transactions – Module IV|