Advanced Spanish Language Certificate
Taking the time to learn and internalize an additional language can significantly increase career opportunities. As the second most spoken language in the world, Spanish is a valuable tool in many professional settings. The Advanced Spanish Language Certificate moves beyond the basics of Spanish and delves deeper to pursue the ultimate goal of achieving fluency. It’s offered online or in-person and includes courses taught entirely in Spanish. Through our advanced program, strengthen your conversational skills and improve your comfort with the Spanish language.
- Read and discuss popular Spanish literary works
- Analyze different speech patterns as spoken by native Spanish speakers
- Contrast the differences between Spanish verb tenses
- Complete exercises intended to test Spanish reading, writing and speaking skills
- Participate in Spanish conversations with classmates to extend your range of comfort
- Complete an oral proficiency interview by computer (OPIc) and receive an oral proficiency rating
To get started, enroll in one of our recommended online or face-to-face courses, Imagina I or Spanish Conversation I. Earn the certificate by completing a minimum of 4 of the 8 intermediate to advanced courses plus an OPIc.
Online course formats include live, course-paced, combined or on-demand. Blended courses offer both face-to-face and online components. View the session information on course pages for details.
|ACTFL OPIc - Spanish||Online – Register anytime||$149|
|Advanced Spanish Conversation||$189|
Recommended first course
1/25-3/1/2021 Live Online
3/15-4/19/2021 Live Online
1/20-2/24/2021 Live Online
5/3-6/14/2021 Live Online
3/10-4/14/2021 Live Online
7/12-8/16/2021 Live Online
|Spanish Conversation I||$189|
|Spanish Conversation II||$189|
|Spanish Conversation III||$189|