The “big questions” that preoccupy students are essentially spiritual questions:
- Who am I?
- Why am I in college?
- What are my most deeply felt values?
- Do I have a mission or purpose in my life?
- What kind of person do I want to become?
- What sort of a world do I want to help create?
- What is my role and place in the universe?
The purpose of Spiritual and Religious Life is to support and advance the exploration and expression of spiritually, religious life, faith-traditions, values and philosophies of life within the context of higher education. The Spiritual and Religious Life program seeks to provide access to activities and programs that enable interested students to pursue full spiritual growth and development and to foster a campus atmosphere in which interested members of the campus community may freely express their religion, spirituality, and faith.