Welcome to the Campus Activities Board (CAB)! This is UW-Milwaukee’s major student-led programming group. CAB creates events for students, events by students.
There are many ways to get involved! Attend events or consider joining our general membership and help plan events! There are five different programming areas within CAB for you to consider joining…
- Campus Connections – Puts on events that collaborate with other departments. These include movie premiers on-campus and our relaxation program, Panther Pause.
- Coffee House – Puts on smaller, more intimate events for those looking for a low-key atmosphere. Events usually take place in the 8th Note Coffeehouse or the Gasthaus. Join us monthly for our Cof-FREE hours in the 8th Note!
- Explore Milwaukee – Puts on events that allow students to explore our bustling city and beyond. Last year, we took student to Frightfest, Disney on Ice, a Bucks Game and the Kalahari, just to name a few.
- Late Night – Puts on events to give students fun things to do in the evenings and on the weekends. Last year, we hosted numerous comedians, a glow roller rink and a fun event called Late Night Nerding as part of Geek Week.
- Panther Traditions – Puts on our Homecoming event in Fall, but also our huge Spring Comedy Show. We have brought Trevor Noah, Nick Offerman and Leslie Jones to campus. Keep connected to see who 2019’s big name act will be!
All events are little to no cost for students. If you’d like to learn more or be part of Campus Activities Board, please contact the CAB Staff or visit us in Union 350.