Participated in a Student Leadership Program and looking for the next step?
Try our NEW experience-based program designed to create positive change in our community.
- Application deadline is Thursday, November 16, 2023
- The program will have a combination of large-group workshops (3) and individual meetings with your Leadership Coach (2)
- The first large-group workshop is Thursday, November 30 from 3:00-5:00pm in the Student Union
- Remaining workshops will take place in the Spring Semester (2024) and will be scheduled at a later date, taking your availability into account. The program will wrap up in March 2024.
- Next step: Just fill out the Leave Your Mark Form and we will confirm your attendance with you.
What’s in it for me?
- Use your existing experience – something you are already doing – for the experiential portion of this program. You don’t need to add something new to your plate
- Your participation in this program can (and should!) go on your resume as tangible Leadership Experience, something most employers and grad programs love to see
- Develop a relationship with a Leadership Coach, building a foundation for an excellent letter of recommendation
- Deepen learning in leadership by moving from theoretical to hands-on learning
- Learn about the Social Change Model as you create positive change
- Upon completion, you will get a framed certificate and a lapel pin which can be worn at graduation – so fancy!
Eligibility and Prerequisites
- Students must not be graduating before May 2024
- Have completed one or more Student Leadership Program
- Submit an application to determine fit for this experience
- Have an existing connection, role or leadership position at a workplace, internship, community organization or student organization
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.