Join us for a two-hour small-group Strengths for Students coaching session. After completing the CliftonStrengths assessment, we will explore what your greatest talents are, and how to develop and apply your strengths towards your future goals.
Fall 2019 Session Times
- Monday, September 16 from 12-2 pm in Union 240
- Friday, October 11 from 12-2 pm in Union 280
- Thursday, November 14 from 3-5 pm in Union 240
- This program is for UWM students.
- Undergraduate or graduate students are welcome!
- Advanced registration is required.
- If you would like to schedule a custom CliftonStrengths session for your organization or staff, please contact Student Leadership Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.