Join us for a 90-minute small-group Strengths for Students coaching session. After completing the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, we will explore what your greatest talents are, and how to develop and apply your strengths towards your future goals.
Fall Session Times
- Friday, October 12 from 2-3:30 pm in Union 220
- Monday, October 22 from 3-4:30 pm in Union 220
- Wednesday, November 7 from 4-5:30 pm in Union 220
- Monday, November 19 from 4-5:30 pm in Union 220
- Wednesday, November 28 from 4-5:30 pm in Union 220
- This program is for UWM students.
- Undergraduate or graduate students are welcome!
- Advanced registration is required to ensure that you have time to complete the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment prior to attending.
- Each session is limited to 10 participants.
- If you would like to schedule a custom Strengths session for your organization or staff, please contact Kirstin Demartino at firstname.lastname@example.org.