Join us for a two-hour small-group Strengths for Students coaching session. After completing the CliftonStrengths assessment, we will explore what your greatest talents are, and how to develop and apply your strengths towards your future goals.
Fall 2020 Session Times
- Friday, September 18 from 12-1:30 pm via Microsoft Teams
- Friday, October 16 from 12-1:30 pm via Microsoft Teams
- Friday, November 13 from 12-1:30 pm via Microsoft Teams
- This program is for UWM students.
- Undergraduate or graduate students are welcome!
- Advanced registration is required.
- Participants will need access to a laptop or tablet (not a smartphone) for the session. If you do not have access to a laptop or tablet, please email email@example.com.
- If you would like to schedule a custom CliftonStrengths session for your organization or staff, please contact Student Leadership Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.