Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Program Purpose: Help seniors connect what they learned at UWM to their career
Time Commitment: 6 week program–Fridays 1:00 – 3:00, October 18 – November 22
During this 6-week program (Fridays: October-November) you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Make connections between your college experiences and career
- Construct a resume tailored to your career goals
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
- Tuesday, October 8th 12:00 – 12:30 Union 181
- Thursday, October 10th 1:00 – 1:30 Union 181
- Friday, October 11 1:00 – 1:30 Union 250
- Friday, October 11 2:00 – 2:30 Union 250
What do past participants have to say about the program?
If you cannot attend the training session or have additional questions, please contact Gina Tagliapietra Nicoli at firstname.lastname@example.org.