Program Purpose: Turn your UWM experiences, both on and off campus, into marketable skills.
Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Time Commitment: 5 week program (October 1 – November 5)
- Friday, October 1: Know Your Strengths
- Friday, October 8: Define Leadership
- Week of October 11-22: Individual Meeting with a Leadership Coach
- Friday, October 29: Marketing Your UWM Experience
- Week of November 1 – November 5: Final Presentation
During this 5-week program you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Turn your UWM experiences into marketable skills
- Have opportunities to connect with a working professional
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
Transitioning Your UWM Experience RegistrationStudents wanting to attend must register by Thursday, September 30.
If you have questions, please contact Student Leadership Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.