Program Purpose: Turn your UWM experiences, both on and off campus, into marketable skills.
Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Time Commitment: 5 week program (Spring 2023) Fridays 1:00-2:30pm
- Week 1: February 3 – Leadership and Values
- Week 2: February 10 – Strengths Assessment
- Week 3: February 13-24 – 1:1 Meeting (based on your availability)
- Week 4: February 24 – Marketing Your Experiences
- Week 5: March 3 – Presentations
During this 5-week program you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Turn your UWM experiences into marketable skills
- Have opportunities to connect with a working professional
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
Transitioning Your UWM Experience RegistrationStudents wanting to attend must register by Friday, January 27.
If you have questions, please contact Student Leadership Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.