Are you a graduating student? Are you wondering how to apply your student experiences to post-college life?
Transitioning Your Leadership targets students who applied for 2018 spring graduation. Through this program students are given various opportunities to reflect upon their involvement experiences at UWM, creating an awareness of their learning that occurred outside of the classroom and how it applies to life after college.
What participants will gain through the program:
- Certificate of completion and optional letter of recommendation
- Feedback on your resume and cover letter
- An understanding of what leadership means to you
- Awareness of the skills you gained through your involvements and how they apply to life after UWM
- Information on how to market your experiences to employers and graduate programs
- Thursday, February 1 at 4:00-5:00pm in Union 280
- Tuesday, February 6 at 12:00-1:00pm in Union 340
- Tuesday, February 6 at 4:00-5:00pm in Union 340
If you are interested in the program, please complete the following form.
If you cannot attend the training session or have additional questions, please contact Gina Tagliapietra Nicoli at at firstname.lastname@example.org.