Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Program Purpose: To help students connect what they learned at UWM to their career.
Time Commitment: The program can be completed within a semester. The complete program involves three in-person sessions and three additional commitments done on your own time.
By participating in this program, you will walk away with:
- Certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
- Feedback on your resume and cover letter
- Knowledge of your top five strengths and how to market them
- Awareness of the skills you gained through your involvements and how they apply to life after UWM
- Information on how to market your experiences to employers and graduate programs
- FALL 2019 DATES COMING SOON!
What do past participants have to say about the program?
If you cannot attend the training session or have additional questions, please contact Gina Tagliapietra Nicoli at email@example.com.