Program Purpose: Turn your UWM experiences, both on and off campus, into marketable skills.
Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Time Commitment: 5 week program (Fall 2023) Fridays 1:00-3:00pm
- Week 1: October 6 – Strengths Assessment
- Week 2: October 13 – Let’s Talk Leadership
- Week 3: October 20 – 1:1 Meeting (based on your availability)
- Week 4: October 27 – Marketing Your Experiences
- Week 5: November 3 – Mock Interviews
During this 5-week program you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Turn your UWM experiences into marketable skills
- Have opportunities to connect with a working professional
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
If you have questions, please contact Student Leadership Programs at email@example.com.