Registration for Spring 2021 is NOW OPEN!
Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Program Purpose: Help seniors connect what they learned at UWM to their career
Time Commitment: 5 week program–Fridays 1:00 – 3:00, February 19-March 19
During this 5-week program (Fridays: February-March) you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Make connections between your college experiences and career
- Construct a resume tailored to your career goals and learn about job searching and interviewing virtually
- Have opportunities to connect with working professional
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
What do past participants have to say about the program?
If you have questions, please contact Molly Rabe at email@example.com.