Registration for Fall 2021 will open in September.
Target Audience: Graduating Seniors who participated in involvement opportunities outside of the classroom (example: campus job, student organization, church organization, community service, etc).
Program Purpose: Help seniors connect what they learned at UWM to their career
Time Commitment: 5 week program (October 1 – November 5)
- Friday, October 1: Know Your Strengths
- Friday, October 8: Develop Your Leadership Philosophy
- Week of October 11-15: Individual Reflection Meeting
- Friday, October 22: Marketing Your Experience
- Week of November 1 – November 5: Final Presentation
During this 5-week program you will:
- Identify and market your top 5 strengths
- Make connections between your college experiences and career
- Construct a resume tailored to your career goals and learn about job searching and interviewing virtually
- Have opportunities to connect with working professional
- Obtain a certificate of completion and an optional letter of recommendation
What do past participants have to say about the program?
If you have questions, please contact Student Leadership Programs at email@example.com.