Organization Development Program
Take your organization to the next level with Student Involvement’s Organization Development Program. We provide the roadmap- you choose where you take it! This program encourages individual and organizational involvement in experiences that both enhance professional skills and promote organizational success.
Organizations can opt into new experiences like high-impact executive board coaching and workshops, as well as earn credit for the things they already do like annual renewal and hosting regular membership meetings. All of these experiences earn organizations credit towards a higher organization level status, each of which comes with additional benefits and rewards.
Learn about the 3 focus areas of the Organization Development Program below and pick one to get started today!GETTING STUFF DONE
Getting Stuff Done is all about the basics. Organizations can get credit for:
Leadership Development is all about investing in your leaders, elected or otherwise. Organizations can get credit for:
- Hosting a workshop from a campus or community partner
- All workshops will be offered virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attending a professional conference related to your organization’s mission
- Participating in Executive Board training sessions
- Coming soon! Goal Setting coaching session with your organization liaison or faculty/staff advisor
We want to make it easy for organizations to book a workshop or training for their general membership or executive board. Complete the form below to get connected with one of our many campus partners:
Membership Experience is all about transforming your organization from just “something you did in college” into a powerful developmental experience worthy of your professional resume. Organizations can get credit for:
- Hosting a large event (public or private)
- Participating in Community Service or fundraising for a philanthropic cause
- Hosting regular organization membership meetings
- Participating in the Fall or Winter Involvement Fair
- Coming soon! Completing a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion self-audit of your organization
Wow! So many awesome things to do, so little time! So, how do you earn credit for participating in the Organization Development Program and what benefits are your organization eligible for?
Coming soon! The Organization Development Program Roadmap for Success will provide a step-by-step guide for your organization to level up.Benefits for Participating Organizations
Coming soon! A list of all benefits for participating organizations.
Coming soon! Every organization will submit an annual certification of their group activity for the previous calendar year each March. The annual certification will be completed through an online form.
Coming soon! You’ll be able to check your organization’s level status and the associated benefits here in Fall 2021.