Campus Activities Board’s Annual Spring Comedy Show
featuring Taylor Tomlinson!
The Campus Activities Board’s annual Spring Comedy Show will take place on Thursday, February 24th at 7:00 p.m. (CST) at the Helen Bader Concert Hall (2419 E Kenwood Boulevard).
Tickets will be available starting Monday, February 14th. CLICK HERE TO REDEEM YOUR TICKET!
UWM community members (students and faculty/staff) will receive (1) FREE ticket. They can also purchase (1) additional guest ticket for $10.
Alumni can purchase (1) ticket for $10.
Please visit UWM’s COVID-19 Updates page for the latest campus policies on public gatherings (subject to change).
Photo’s from the 2019 performance can be found on UWM’s Weekly Report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will this be done safely?
- Advanced ticketing will be required to attend. Ticketing will all be done virtually through UWM’s online ticketing vendor, University Tickets.
- There will be designated entrance/exit paths. People in line will be encouraged to stand six feet apart to maintain physical distancing.
- Masks must be worn at all times. No food or beverage will be allowed into the venue.
- Staff and volunteers will be monitoring the event to ensure these guidelines are being followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the event space.
Do I need to wear a mask? Yes! We are asking that all attendees wear a mask during this event.
Do I still need to wear a mask if I am fully vaccinated or have already had COVID-19? Yes!
Can I bring food or beverages? Food and beverage will not be permitted into the event space.
How do I reserve a ticket? Tickets can be reserved online through the University Tickets website. 500 tickets will be available for UWM Main Campus students.
Will tickets be available to staff, faculty, alumni and the greater UWM community? Tickets will be made available first to UWM Main Campus students starting on Monday, February 14th. This page will be updated if tickets are opened up to staff and faculty.