Growing Membership Opportunity: Student Involvement Fair
Sign-up to be at the Student Involvement Fair on September 13, 2023. Details are in the sign-up form here.
What student organizations and departments are sign-up to be at the Involvement Fair? Click here: Involvement Fair Participants.
Growing membership is key to organizational success!
- Consider the makeup of your organization in terms of class
- How many first-year, second-year, third-year, fourth-year and graduate students does your org have?
- It’s important to have a relatively even number of each class to ensure long term success and natural growth within the organization.
Here are a few helpful ways to grow membership:
- Participate in the Fall and Winter Involvement Fair
- Table often and in different places on campus
- Hold events that are open to all students in an inclusive space
- Attend events that pertain to your student org
- Utilize marketing to spread the word about your org
Our Growing Membership Guide can be accessed through the canvas course by clicking on the thumbnail below. Our One-Month Recruitment Plan can be found here!