Explore your leadership style, participate in hands-on activities, and leave with connections to new UWM classmates.
How To Sign Up
The Spring 2020 registration is NOW OPEN! Click the “register now” button below to fill out the registration form. The priority deadline is Friday, March 6 and participation is limited to 60 participants – so apply today!
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- A celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Spring 2020 Ignite Schedule
- Kickoff – Wednesday, March 11 from 4:30-6:00 PM
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – Week of Week of March 22
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – Week of March 29
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – Week of April 5
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – Week of April 12
- Closing Reception – Wednesday, April 22 from 4:30-6:00 PM
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff, Closing, and all Cluster sessions.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.