Begin your leadership journey with Ignite, a six-week leadership experience, exploring who you are as a leader through hands-on activities and personal reflection in a small-group setting. No prior leadership experience is needed, just an interest in growing as a leader! Participation is free for students.
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others.
- Lead your community through an Ignite service event
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- An Ignite service event with fellow Ignite participants
- Celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Ignite Fall 2017 Schedule
- Fall Kickoff – Thursday, October 12, 4:30-7:00 pm
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session One – Week of October 16
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session Two – Week of October 23
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session Three- Week of October 30
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session Four – Week of November 6
- Final Reflection and Program Assessment – Completed by November 13
- Closing Reception – Wednesday, November 15, 4:30-6:00 pm
Ignite Spring 2018 Schedule
- Spring Kickoff – Thursday, March 1, 4:30-7:00 pm
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – Week of March 5
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – Week of March 12
- Break for Spring Break (March 19-23)
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – Week of March 26
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – Week of April 2
- Closing Reception – Tuesday, April 10, 4:30-6 pm
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff and all Cluster sessions.
- Participate in an Ignite Service Event, held throughout October and November.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
How To Sign Up
Registration will open for our Spring 2018 cohort in January. Participation is limited to 60 students.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.