Explore your leadership style, participate in hands-on activities, and leave with connections to new UWM classmates.
How To Sign Up
Register for Ignite Spring 2019. Registration must be complete by Tuesday, March 12 at 11:59 PM. Participation is limited to 60 students.
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- A celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Ignite Spring 2019 Schedule
- Spring Kickoff – Wednesday, March 13 from 4:30-6:00 PM
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – Week of Week of March 24
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – Week of March 31
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – Week of April 7
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – Week of April 14
- Closing Reception – Friday, April 26 from 5:00-6:30 PM
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff, Closing, and all Cluster sessions.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.