Explore your leadership style, participate in hands-on activities, and leave with connections to new UWM classmates.
How To Attend
The Ignite Leadership Institute will have in-person clusters for Spring 2022! See below for our schedule!
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- A celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Spring 2022 Ignite Schedule
- Tuesday, February 15 – Kickoff – 4:30-6:00 PM in The Union, room 181
- Monday, February 21 – “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – 6:00-7:30 PM in The Union, room 183
- Monday, February 28 – “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – 6:00-7:30 PM in The Union, room 183
- Monday, March 7 – “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – 6:00-7:30 PM in The Union, room 183
- Monday, March 14 – “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – 6:00-7:30 PM in The Union, room 183
- Tuesday, March 29 – Closing Reception – 4:30-6:00 PM in The Union, room TBD
*Come to as many sessions as you like! To receive a certificate, come to 3 out of 4 cluster sessions*
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff, Closing, and all Cluster sessions.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.