Explore your leadership style, participate in hands-on activities, and leave with connections to new UWM classmates.
How To Sign Up
Registration for Ignite Fall 2019 will open in the early Fall semester. Participation is limited to 60 students.
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- A celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Sample Ignite Schedule from Spring 2019
- Spring Kickoff – Wednesday, March 13 from 4:30-6:00 PM
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – Week of Week of March 24
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – Week of March 31
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – Week of April 7
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – Week of April 14
- Closing Reception – Friday, April 26 from 5:00-6:30 PM
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff, Closing, and all Cluster sessions.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.