Begin your leadership journey with Ignite, a six-week leadership experience, exploring who you are as a leader through hands-on activities and personal reflection in a small-group setting. No prior leadership experience is needed, just an interest in growing as a leader! Participation is free for students.
What To Expect
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others.
- Lead your community through an Ignite service event
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- An Ignite service event with fellow Ignite participants
- Celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Ignite Fall 2017 Schedule
- Fall Kickoff – Thursday, October 12, 4:30-7:00 pm
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session One – Week of October 16
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session Two – Week of October 23
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session Three – Week of October 30
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session Four – Week of November 6
- Final Reflection and Program Assessment – Completed by November 13
- Closing Reception – Wednesday, November 15, 4:30-6:00 pm
Ignite Participant Commitment
- Register for the program and identify an Ignite Cluster (small group) session weekly meeting you will attend.
- Attend Ignite Kickoff and all Cluster sessions.
- Participate in an Ignite Service Event, held throughout October and November.
- Complete a final reflection and assessment of the program.
How To Sign Up
Registration will open in August for Fall 2017. Participation is limited to 60.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.