The First 30 Days
The first 30 days provide you with a unique opportunity to set yourself up for success in your new role. Lots of people, most significantly your boss, form an impression of you from the beginning that is hard to change later on. This course helps you prepare for your first 30 days on the job, laying the groundwork for successful tenure in your new role and at the organization.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Explain the importance of starting off right in the first 30 days of a job.
- Assess your readiness for work.
- Outline how to prepare in advance for a new job.
- Discuss workplace culture.
- Explain what managers look for when employees start a job.
- Discuss how to have a successful first day on the job.
- Outline best practices for the first 30 days on the job.
- Discuss how to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Explore ways to overcome early challenges on the job.
- Create a personal plan for the first 30 days.