SPC for Short Production Runs
Process monitoring using statistical techniques is standard practice in today’s production environment. In fact, most customers require suppliers to use it. However, many situations pose problems for traditional charting methods:
- Small order quantities
- Lean manufacturing (low volume/high mix)
- Pilot and/or prototype runs
- Machine runoffs
Through this course, gain a set of charting tools that work well with small lot sizes, are statistically efficient, and help drive continuous process improvement. You receive a comprehensive set of notes that can be used as a reference book after the program is over.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand how to use statistical charting tools and techniques for small order quantities
- Learn how to incorporate Lean manufacturing (low volume/high mix) into continuous improvement scenarios
- Apply a comprehensive set of reference notes (supplied during the course) to implement effective SPC techniques
Review of Basic Statistical Process Control course
Dates and locations to be announced.