This course focuses on teaching you how to brand yourself professionally. What is a brand and how do you maintain your personal brand? The assignments in this course discuss the value of personal branding, the way to craft your personal brand statement and, finally, the best methods for communicating your personal brand to clients, employers and other industry professionals.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand.
- Describe how to develop a personal branding statement.
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition.
- Discuss online assets, including website/blogs, social media and videos.
- Discuss offline assets, including dress/appearance, business cards, personal outreach and mentors.
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where your brand is weak.
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in your field.
- Explain how to maintain and protect your brand.
Date: Open enrollment – Register anytime
Delivery Method: On-Demand Online
Instructor: Online Expert Instruction
Enrollment Limit: 100
Program Number: 7820-14879
Registration Deadline: June 30, 2023