The ability to master office politics provides you with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, process and understanding of the political tactics necessary to navigate effectively throughout your career. This online session provides strategies to increase your knowledge.
Shirley J. Burks holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a master’s degree in organizational management. Her educational background includes numerous professional development programs such as: Project Management, Essentials of Management Development Certificate, Faculty College (UWM), Microsoft Office User ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
• Understand office politics and how they impact individuals and the organization
• Recognize the difference between ethical and unethical politics
• Assess your game playing potential and political IQ
• Examine how your organization’s culture contributes to political challenges and solutions
• Create your office politics strategy
Organization of the Course
• Unit 1: Introduction
• Unit 2: Defining Office Politics
• Unit 3: Your Organization and Office Politics
• Unit 4: Developing Your Office Politic Strategies
• Unit 5: Building Support Throughout the Team
• Unit 6: Conclusion
Date: Open enrollment - register any time
Instructor: Shirley Burks MA
$20 discount is only available for verified current Wisconsin Municipal Court Clerk’s Association (WMCCA) members.
Early registration discounts will subtract automatically from the fee if the registration is submitted prior to the deadline. All other discounts require the code in the left column to be entered on the registration form. Only one discount code can be entered on a registration form.
Enrollment Limit: 25
Program Number: 7710-12196