Networking for Success
Networking has become a significant part of the professional process, altering the way both entrepreneurs and organizations do business. This course helps you to improve your personal and professional networking skills by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Explain the principles of networking.
- Organize a networking plan that is right for you and your organization.
- Outline short- and long-term networking goals.
- Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources.
- Discuss how to approach, build and maintain professional networks.
- Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them.
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices.
- Find purpose in all available networking opportunities.
- Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system.