Finding Purpose in Your Career
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce or changing careers, it is important to understand how the job you perform contributes to your sense of fulfillment in life. This course prompts you to examine various job settings and functions, comparing each against your own preferences, values and expectations in order to determine the best job fit for you.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify your interests and priorities.
- Connect your interests and priorities to related careers.
- Distinguish between short-term and long-term goals.
- Describe your goals and the steps you’ll need to take to reach them.
- Discuss various types of workplaces and their benefits and burdens.
- Reflect on the importance of cultivating strong workplace relationships.
- Identify various ways to work well with others.
- Explain the importance of work-life balance.