Solution-Focused Business Professional Certificate
In this 16-week online course, work directly with Solution-Focused (SF) Therapy pioneer Mark McKergow. Through his expert instruction, you gain full understanding of the SF approach, necessary tools for adopting SF practices and real-life applications for your new skills.
The powerful and pragmatic SF approach – originally developed for therapists – is now used by organizations around the world. SF is a radically simple, effective and proven approach to change. SF is about building on what’s working, not fixing what isn’t. It can help create progress in the toughest situations, even when other problem-solving methods have failed to help.
Who Should Attend
Managers, Coaches, Consultants and Facilitators
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Gain insights into the Solution-Focused Therapy SF approach at both practical and conceptual levels
- Quickly build positive change in a range of work settings, using the six Solutions Tools
- Know where to concentrate your efforts to be most effective by using the six SIMPLE principles
- Tackle projects and difficult assignments with confidence as a manager, coach, consultant or leader
- Demonstrate your competence in building solutions in one-on-one and group settings
- Practice a methodology with wide applicability – to individuals, teams and organizations, in all kinds of contexts
- Build on your coaching skills and tackle a real workplace project using the SF approach
- Develop a ‘piece of work’ for international review and accreditation from SFCT (optional)