Six Sigma Green Belt for Services and Transactions Certificate
Evaluating progress and tracking improvements are crucial to positively growing the short- and long-term benefits of an organization. The Six Sigma Green Belt for Services and Transactions Certificate examines nonmanufacturing operations within service and transaction environments (e.g., IT and health care). Through this program, you develop your ability to set and achieve goals by working in effective teams, measuring projects and tracking a team’s improvement over time. As a Green Belt, you’ll be part of a team spearheading improvements and cost-saving strategies for your organization.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology
- Identify and apply effective methods of tracking within your organization
- Apply statistical tools to eliminate errors and reduce processing times
- Classify your problem-solving methodologies
- Evaluate your role as a team member within your organization
- Use your skills to improve a real business process
Earn the certificate by completing 2 courses plus a capstone project
Tue-Thu, Mar 31-Apr 2, 2020
Tue-Thu, Apr 21-23, 2020