Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean methodologies emphasize customer satisfaction and value by striving for sustainable, bottom-line results. The Lean method improves customer experiences by eliminating waste and optimizing value streams that flow between an organization’s different departments. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate combines Lean methods with the Six Sigma problem-solving approach. By integrating these philosophies, you achieve higher levels of performance and secure a competitive advantage in an increasingly challenging economy. Through the program, work with our experienced instructor and develop the Lean Six Sigma tools to improve the production and transactional systems that inform the bottom line of your organization.
- Formulate a discipline of critical thought to eliminate waste
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to problems you’re facing in your current position
- Evaluate strategies to analyze customer satisfaction and your organization’s bottom line
- Explain the connections between value streams and their relation to customer experiences
- Identify methods to critique your own work to continually improve quality, delivery and cost outputs
- Analyze Six Sigma methodologies to maximize your organization’s performance
To get started, enroll in the face-to-face sessions or the 12-week online session. Earn the certificate by completing the sessions plus a capstone project.
Date: Open enrollment - register any time
Instructor: Erik Fadlovich
PDHs: 16, CEUs: 1.6, PDCs: 16
Program Number: 4860-12079
Note: Open enrollment – register at any time. Complete course within 12 weeks.
Registration Deadline: Tue., June 30