Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean methodologies emphasize customer satisfaction and value by striving for sustainable, bottom-line results. The Lean method improves customer experiences by eliminating waste and optimizing value streams that flow between an organization’s different departments. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate combines Lean methods with the Six Sigma problem-solving approach. By integrating these philosophies, you achieve higher levels of performance and secure a competitive advantage in an increasingly challenging economy. Through the program, work with our experienced instructor and develop the Lean Six Sigma tools to improve the production and transactional systems that inform the bottom line of your organization.
- Formulate a discipline of critical thought to eliminate waste
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to problems you’re facing in your current position
- Evaluate strategies to analyze customer satisfaction and your organization’s bottom line
- Explain the connections between value streams and their relation to customer experiences
- Identify methods to critique your own work to continually improve quality, delivery and cost outputs
- Analyze Six Sigma methodologies to maximize your organization’s performance
To get started, enroll in the face-to-face sessions or the 12-week online session. Earn the certificate by completing the sessions plus a capstone project.
Date: Open enrollment – Register anytime
Delivery Method: On-Demand Online
Instructor: Erik Fadlovich
CEUs: 1.4, PDHs: 14
Program Number: 4860-14649
Note: Student must complete course work within a 12 week period.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Aaliyah Schoclet, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.