Dimensioning and Tolerancing Certificate
Expertise with dimensioning and tolerancing is essential when working as an engineer. From an object’s size and form to how it fits and functions, knowing proper dimensioning and tolerancing increases quality, reduces cost and improves production time. The Dimensioning and Tolerancing Certificate provides a solid foundation of engineering drawing while also moving beyond the basics to explore advanced subject matter. It positions you to learn and apply the international language of dimensioning and tolerancing used throughout the engineering industry.
- Apply advanced methods to improve your foundations of dimensioning and tolerancing
- Appraise contracts with confidence using knowledge gained from seasoned instructors
- Assess interpretation errors while designing for maximum profitability
- Compare and contrast techniques to analyze collected variable data
- Evaluate dimensioning and tolerancing practices per the approved current standards
- Outline detailed systems of logic and mathematics to analyze tolerances
To get started, choose from our broad selection of courses. Earn your certificate by completing 3 courses in as little as 18 months.
|Advanced Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing|
|Dimensioning and Tolerancing Principles for Gages and Fixtures||$1390|
|Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing|
|Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis|