Osher Presenter Form
We are always looking for presenters. Do you have a special interest or consider yourself to be an expert in an area? Share your knowledge with adult learners. Please note: course descriptions, course titles and instructor bios may be edited to meet UWM’s editorial style guidelines.
For more information, contact:
Laurie Yingling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-227-3255
How to complete this form. To submit this course proposal please provide the following information in the designated fields below. Once you have the information entered please click the blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page. The programming coordinator will follow up promptly.
- Presenter Name
- Contact Information (email and/or phone are important)
- Brief Biography of about 75-90 words
- Course/Lecture Title (Our class titles are limited to FIVE (5) Words)
- Program Type Is this class a one-time 75 min learning opportunity (Osher Talk) OR is this a multi-week Short Course? Use the drop-down menu or write this in the Additional Comments field at the bottom of this form.
- Description of class/course. This is important text to include. Please provide an engaging description of your class. Why would our members want to take this course. What will we learn?
Scheduling Your Class/Course:
Location/Delivery Method: MOST classes will be held at the UWM Hefter Conference Center located at 3271 N Lake Drive in Milwaukee WI 53211. We offer three types of Delivery Methods for classes.
- In-Person Only
- Online Only
- In-Person with Livestream (in-person and online via Zoom)
Time Frame: Osher provides three semesters of courses: fall, spring and summer. Each lecture is scheduled for 1 hour and 15 minutes.We schedule classes during the day using these time frames:
- 10:00 am – 11:15 am
- 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
- 2:15 pm – 3:30 pm
Course Dates:If you need a longer time period or outside of these times, please put that information in the additional comments section.
- Do you have a particular Date and/or Time that you would prefer? List that in the Date/Time sections. We can not guarantee your preferred date and will offer alternatives.
- Are you flexible in scheduling your class? Let us know that and we will offer numerous options that will fit your schedule. Enter any text in the Additional Comments section below.