Growing membership is key to organizational success!
- Consider the makeup of your organization in terms of class
- How many Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors, and Graduate Students does your org have?
- It’s important to have a relatively even number of each class to ensure long term success and natural growth within the organization
Here are a few helpful ways to grow membership:
- Participate in the Fall and Winter Involvement Fair
- Table often and in different places on campus
- Hold events that are open to all students in an inclusive space
- Attend events that pertain to your student org
- Utilize marketing to spread the word about your org
Our Growing Membership PDF guide can be found here!