The Green Fund is led by the Environmental Sustainability Mentorship Committee (ESMC). Click here to learn more!
Be a part of the Environmental Sustainability Committee (ESMC) by submitting an application here.
For committee appointment questions contact Sambo Amaza email@example.com
Step one: Create your plan
- How will your project make UWM more eco-friendly?
- Have other schools done something similar?
- What is the cost estimate?
Step two: Fill out the Green Fund Application
- Find the link to the Presence form below.
- Review the Green Fund opportunities and funding priorities.
- Complete the application with as much detail as possible.
Step Three: ESMC selections
- The ESMC reviews applications once in the spring and fall, one month after the application opens.
- The ESMC selects 2-5 projects each academic year.
- The ESMC will announce the next projects approved.
For questions regarding the Green Fund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.