Phase one: Create your plan
- How will your project make UWM more eco-friendly?
- Have other schools done something similar?
- What is the cost estimate?
Phase two: Fill out the Green Fund Application
- Find the link to the Presence form below.
- Review the Green Fund opportunities and funding priorities.
- Complete the application with as much detail as possible.
Phase Three: GFAMC selections
- The GFAMC reviews applications once in the spring and fall, one month after the application opens.
- The GFAMC selects 2-5 projects each academic year.
- The GFAMC will announce the next projects approved.
For committee appointment questions, contact the Student Association Professional Staff email@example.com
For questions regarding the Green Fund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.