Norris Health Center, University Counseling, and Health Promotion and Wellness are open and providing services. Medical services are provided through a combination of virtual and in-person services and University Counseling will continue to operate virtually. If you are a student who has received services during this time and you have feedback for us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a medical or mental health emergency when our operations are closed, call 911 or UWM Police, (414)229-9911, for immediate assistance.
Important information about Norris Medical Services:
- All students are required to call the medical clinic before any visit at (414)-229-4716 including the lab and dispensary. Please do not come to the Norris Health Center without speaking to a staff member first.
- Please call to discuss the availability of routine and same day appointments including COVID-19 evaluation and testing.
- To access your patient portal for medical and counseling services click here.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are available for UWM students who meet eligibility criteria at the UWM Student Union! Click here for more information.
- COVID-19 testing is available at NHC for eligible students who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who are close contacts with individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. This testing is provided at no cost to students. Students who have concerns about symptoms or contact with a case should call their primary provider or NHC at (414)-229-4716 to speak with a medical professional. Details related to current additional testing locations and requirements for students are located at https://uwm.edu/coronavirus/.