Effective 5/9/22, the physical offices for University Counseling Services and Health Promotion and Advocacy located in the NWQ are closed due to building construction. Counseling, victim advocacy and BASICS services are being provided virtually.
For more information, please contact:
Counseling Services at 414-229-4133
Victim Advocacy & Survivor Support services at 414-229-4582
BASICS services at 414-229-3712 or email email@example.com
The medical clinic at Norris Health Center is open and continuing to provide services through a combination of virtual and in-person services.
For information about patient rights, click here.
Important information about Norris Medical Services:
- Please do not come to the health center without first speaking to a staff member. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and in keeping with CDC guidelines, all students are required to call the medical clinic to schedule an appointment. There are no drop-in services available including at the lab and the dispensary.
- Please call to discuss the availability of routine and same day appointments including for COVID-19 evaluation and testing.
- To access your patient portal for medical and counseling services click here.
- If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, testing is available for eligible students at the Norris Health Center. You can self-schedule an appointment for a PCR test through the Medicat patient portal. There are a limited number of online appointments available each day. Testing takes place behind NHC at the testing trailer. It is quick, free, and convenient. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel via the Medicat patient portal or by calling 414-229-4716. In order to get the most accurate results, please wait 5-7 days after an exposure before testing.
- For those with no symptoms and no exposure who are in need of routine weekly testing per University requirements, surveillance testing continues at the Union. Sign up at uwmke.vivi.healthcare. Details related to current additional testing locations and requirements for students are located at https://uwm.edu/coronavirus/.