Fall 2020 COVID-19 Information
COVID-19 testing is available through NHC for eligible students who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who are close contacts with individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. This testing is provided at no cost to students. Students who have concerns about symptoms or contact with a case should call their primary provider or NHC at 414-229-4716 to speak with a medical professional.
Eligibility and Services Offered
Norris Health Center, University Counseling, and Health Promotion and Wellness are open and providing their services virtually along with multiple in-person medical services. Students who are enrolled for Fall classes are eligible to utilize services beginning Monday August 24, 2020.
Important information about Fall 2020 Norris Medical Services:
- All students are required to call the medical clinic before any visit at (414) 229-4716. Please do not come to campus/center without speaking to a Norris Health Center staff member first. This system is continuing in order to ensure we can be prepared for your arrival.
- Services for issues that are time sensitive are provided both through telehealth and in-person visits. Same day appointments may be available.
- Currently there is availability for routine appointments. Please call and discuss with a nurse at the clinic as this may change due to demand to deliver care for students with time sensitive needs including COVID-19 evaluation and testing.
- Lab is open during this time, however, please call before your visit.
- Dispensary is open and available to purchase over the counter and fill prescription medications for treatment provided by NHC providers. Students requesting refills on prescriptions done by NHC providers are expected to call before visiting the center to request the refill and schedule a pickup time.
For additional information about Norris Medical Services, click here.
For additional information about University Counseling Services, click here.
For additional information about Survivor Support and Victim Advocacy, click here.
If you are a student who has received services during this time and you have feedback for us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergency resources please click here.