VOTE in the Spring 2021 Student Association Elections!
Voting in the 2021 Election is open April 6-8. Vote via the link in your UWM email!
- VOTE via email Tuesday, April 6th – Thursday, April 8th.
- Final election results tentatively will be verified, announced, and winners notified on Friday, April 9th.
- Winners will be sworn in at a Virtual Senate Meeting Sunday from 5-7 PM.
Want to participate, but not run for an office? No worries! There are plenty of other ways to get involved. You could become a Program Rep, join the Oversight and Appeals Commission (the judicial branch) or the Independent Elections Commission (which ensures fair and equal elections), or you can sit on any number of SA Committees which handle Segregated Fees, the Green Fund, Student Organization funding allocation, the Food Pantry, or a myriad of other projects. Click on the links for more information!
Election Packet Documents:
- Online Nomination Form (Will open at 9 AM on Monday, February 1st )
- Elections Spring 2021 Welcome Letter
- Elections Spring 2021 Campaign Rules
- Elections Spring 2021 Timeline
- Elections Spring 2021 Candidate Checklist
- IEC Bylaws
Elections are coordinated by the Independent Elections Commission (IEC). For more information on the IEC, or to report a campaign violation, visit the IEC page.