UWM provides students with a number of excellent services to help them be successful. One new addition to UWM’s suite of support resources is the web-based platform YOU@UWM.
YOU@UWM provides students with information on academic success and well-being while also highlighting available campus resources. YOU@UWM is now available to all students 24/7 at no charge. Students can use this resource to set goals, engage in self-reflection activities, and explore content and resources addressing three domains of student life:
- Thrive provides physical and mental health resources
- Succeed provides academic success and career resources
- Matter provides social and campus involvement resources
Anyone with ePanther credentials, including faculty and staff, can log into YOU@UWM right now. Although students have been emailed about YOU@UWM, instructors are in a great position to promote this valuable resource to students. For example, instructors can:
- Add a link to YOU@UWM in a Canvas course site: https://you.uwm.edu/
- Post an announcement in Canvas about YOU@UWM
- Review the resources on YOU@UWM
- Share with students specific articles from YOU@UWM
New content is being added to YOU@UWM on a weekly basis. You can find more information at https://uwm.edu/norris/youatuwm/. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.